For us to print your tape with the quality you expect, we need to start with good artwork. It is important to include all of the pieces necessary for us to do our job. Any missing fonts or graphics may result in a printing delay.
- Keep designs simple so it can easily be read from either side of the box
- 2 colors maximum
- No gradients, drop shadows or screens
- Vector formatted files are preferred, such as Adobe Illustrator.
- High resolution (300 dpi or higher) files, such as Photoshop, EPS, JPEG, PDF or TIFF are also accepted
- Include fonts (or convert all text to outlines) and graphics
- In some cases, other forms of artwork will be accepted (such as; business cards, letterheads, faxes, low resolution art) for re-creation by our art department, at an additional charge depending on the complexity.
We look forward to doing business with you and will try to work with any artwork that you can provide. However, we reserve the right to reject any artwork that we don’t feel we can print to our high standards.
A PDF proof will be created for all custom tape orders (because of certain print limitations, some minor changes may be made to your artwork). This helps to ensure that “What you see is what you get” (WYSIWYG). There may be an additional charge if more than two proofs are requested. Production will not proceed until we get final proof approval.